Perfect Portable Air Purifier for Dentists and Dental Offices
What is the perfect portable air purifier for dentists and dental offices?
Ever since the start of this pandemic, some professions have been at a greater risk of COVID-19 infection than others.
As a dental professional, you might have sensed the danger- your work is taking place in close proximity to your patients’ throats and oral cavities. Those are precisely the runway for respiratory viruses to take off, in search of new victims.
The bad news is: your intuition was correct, and we have a solution. The TRACS Portable Air Purifier with HEPA and UV-C technology is perfect for dentist's offices. Allow us to explain why.
Not only are dental professionals at a higher risk, but they are also the most exposed category.
Your patients recognize the danger, too
As the US enters the third wave of corona virus infections, experts warn we’ll most likely witness the deadliest peak so far. This means more clients in need of dental treatment & care will avoid the much-needed trip to the dentist, fearing your office might be the source of a new outbreak.
The official recommendation
In response to the SARS-CoV-2 situation, the CDC has issued a guide for professionals to increase workplace safety.i
Unsurprisingly, improving air quality in your office is one of the pillars of a risk-free environment.
- According to the CDC, air quality can be efficiently improved with HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filtration systems.
- Ideally, you should use UVGI (ultraviolet germicidal irradiation) as a complementary method of viral inactivation.
You can gain your patients’ trust back!
We offer carefully designed air-purifying products, adapted to your needs as a healthcare professional.
- Our TRACS® UV-C Air Purifiers employ a multi-stage filtration formula that inactivates pathogens at 99% efficiency.
- Depending on your preference, you can either opt for the portable version of the device, or you can choose to have it mounted on the ceiling.
- The device operates silently, sucking in air and retaining most of the known viruses and bacteria on the medical grade HEPA filter.
- UV-C lamps radiate directly on the HEPA filter to inactivate the trapped pathogens.
- You can easily avoid overusing the filters, as an indicator light will let you know the time to have them replaced has come.
- Our devices are made in the USA the old-fashioned way, with a solid-steel, durable frame for which we offer a lifetime warranty.
For your clients’ peace of mind, apply a TRACS decal at your facility’s entrance, and have them assured the air quality is being held at high medical standards. Fear has a cure!