The Total Room Air Cleaning System®
to email us for a quote
Our three-stage air purification system features:
ACTIVATED CARBON & ABSORPTION
Activated carbon will adsorb numerous chemical compounds, and preferentially adsorbs them to moisture. Here is a partial list of gases that are of concern in air purification systems and can be removed with activated carbon:
Organic Compounds: Acids, Alcohols, Aldehydes, Chlorinated Hydrocarbons, Esters, Ethers, Hydrocarbons, Ketones, Mercaptans, Amines.
Inorganic Compounds: Halogen Acids, Halogens, Sulphuric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide, Phosgene. Miscellaneous: Human and Animal Body Odors, Cooking, Foods, and Waste Odors.
TRACS® UV-C Technology
Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) employing UV-C light has been used as a means of destroying airborne bacteria and disease for years. Airborne microorganisms have been shown to be destroyed when subjected to certain levels of UV-C light at certain wavelengths (254nm).
Click here to read a scientific report on how UV-C light inactivated airborne human coronaviruses
TRACS® Medical-Grade HEPA Filtration
While IQAir® has approximately 50 square feet, Blue Air® approximately 28 square feet, and the Molekule particle filter has around 3 square feet of particulate filter media. The more square feet of particulate matter media results in a filter that can capture more matter before needing to be changed.
TRACS® Portable UV-C Air Purifier is a portable, multi-stage air purifier that combines medical-grade HEPA filtration which removes 99.99% of air particulates, activated carbon filtration to remove odors and gases, and ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UV-C light) technology known to disable viruses and bacteria.
Covering up to 1000-sqft, our advanced technology, quiet operation, and low-cost maintenance helps make TRACS® the air purifier of the future. The TRACS® portable UV-C air purifier is the only medical grade air purifier made in the USA out of solid steel with a life-time guarantee.
- Commercial quality portable version of our medical grade ceiling mounted air purifier installed in hospitals and other medical facilities
- Medical grade HEPA filter traps bacteria and viruses
- CarbonWeb® pre-filter removes odors and toxic gases
- Four-speed inverse impeller fan features "Whisper Mode"
- Indicator lights let you know exactly when to replace lamps and HEPA filter
- Purifies the air in up to 1000 sf every 20 minutes
- Made in USA of solid-steel, welded together, with a powder-coated finish
- Lifetime warranty on the Frame, 5 year warranty on everything else
- 30 Day - 100% money back guarantee
- Read more details and technical specifications below