The unit has UV-C lamps located before (and radiating on) the collection side of the HEPA filter. Unlike systems that depend on killing/inactivating the organisms as they pass through the UV-C light in a very short period of time, the UV-C light is continuously shining on the collected organisms with a very high efficiency of kill.
What's in the Box?
- ✓ TRACS®Mobile UV-C Air Purifier System
- ✓ Stage 1 TRACS® Pre-Filter
- ✓ Stage 2 TRACS® Medical Grade HEPA Filter
- ✓ TRACS® UV-C Light Bulbs
- ✓ TRACS® User Manual – Please Read Manual Before First Use and Save for Future Reference
- ✓ Product Literature
How to Use the TRACS® System
1. Remove the back panel of the system by unscrewing the two thumb screws located on each side – no tools needed to remove these screws!
2. Install the two UV-C light bulbs by pushing them each into place on both sides. Note: The UV-C lights cannot come on unless the back of the unit is securely in place.3. Slide the TRACS® Pre-Filter above the UV-C lights, with the air flow arrow pointing downward- the air flows from the top of the system down to the bottom, as the clean, purified air is re-released back into the environment.
4. Place your HEPA filter in the system – making sure to place it on the bottom, below the UV-C lights.
5. Place the back panel back on the TRACS®Mobile UV System – screwing in the two thumb screws on the back panel. Make sure to securely close the back panel in order for the UV-C system to work.
6. Plug in the Mobile UV-C System into an electrical outlet, and select your desired speed on the front of the system – 4 speeds (High, Med, Low, Whisp-Air), be sure to flip on the UV-C light switch to start working on the trapped microorganisms inside the system.
Application & Instruction Guide
Place the TRACS® Mobile UV-C System in the center of the room with both stage filters installed. Plug the unit in and turn the unit on high. The system will quickly exchange the air several times over the course of a few hours. When running the system on high, you will receive the full 250 CFM of air exchange.
The TRACS® Mobile UV-C System can be used in bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, basements, and even gyms. Anywhere with potential mold growth indoors could use this system to help trap and kill the released mold spores in the environment.
Even use it when working on a Renovation/ Refurbishing Projects or any type of Maintenance in your indoor environment!
“The delivery was quick and the device was very easy to setup. Had absolutely zero issue. Put the device to test upon arrival and the quality of air in my busy metropolitan city condominium improved significantly.”LIAS W.-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“The unit seems clean and effective. It is not hard to use or complicated. I can’t tell exactly how much is being removed from the air but I am happy with the ease of use. Also like that I get reminders when I need a new filter—which is very easy to change.”EUGENIA D.-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Purchased the TRACS® with UVC to help get rid of mold spores in my home. After the first use, I – along with my dog – was able to sleep all night and breathe freely without allergy symptoms. It’s been wonderful.”CORAN B.-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I have been sick for months after moving into my new home, nothing I did seemed to matter, I figured I was at the end of my road… then I saw the advertisement, and I saw the comparisons and I thought… what do I have to lose. I got my home cleaned real good, had my duct work cleaned, then my unit arrived and I turned it on… I swear to you on my mother’s grave… I started feing like I could breath and this unit had only been running a few hours in my bedroom. I’ve had the unit now for three days and the last three days I’ve slept like a baby, and the last three days I wake up refreshed and can go all day now without taking a nap. I didn’t realize I wasn’t getting a full night’s rest. Oh and my sneezing coughing runny nose that I’ve had since day one… gone! this thing really works!”JOHN F.-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐