How To Remove Smoke From Your Home?
How to remove smoke from your home?
Year by year, you find yourself more cramped up in a corner of your home, trying to hide from the damnation that wildfires inflict on your community. Sadly, there’s only so much hiding one can do. With the wildfire season getting longer,1 smoke starts to creep inside and bear upon your health.
The toll it takes on your health
Wildfire smoke is saturated in particulate matter and noxious chemicals such as ozone2, carbon monoxide3 and PAHs. Particulate matter contains microscopic solids that can invade the lungs and get into the bloodstream, while the chemicals you and your family inhale daily lead to a multitude of serious medical conditions4.
Young children, pregnant women, and older family members are at the greatest risk. If you experience frequent headaches, nausea, coughing or shortness of breath, it’s time you started protecting yourself and your family.
What you can do
The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) recommends using a portable air cleaner.5 In order to be efficient against smoke, the device must have a carbon pre-filter and a HEPA filter.
The TRACS® Portable EZ-Air Purification System has been devised with exquisite technical care. Take a look at the video below and notice how fast our air purifier can remove smoke from the air.
What makes the TRACS® Portable Air Purification System so efficient is a multi-stage air cleaning formula
- First, the air reaches the front line of defense, the carbon pre-filter, where all the noxious chemicals get trapped on the network of carbon atoms through a process called adsorption. Our pre-filter is designed under the guidance of D-Mark's CarbonWeb technology and is made of 100% carbon.
- Next follows the medical grade HEPA filter, where particulate matter is removed at 99.99% efficiency.
- Heavy gauge steel construction and powder-coated finish with a lifetime guarantee.
- Silent operation mode that will not distract you from your daily routine.
- Indicator Lights that lets you know precisely when the filter and lamps needs to be replaced.
- Free shipping in the USA and Canadian door-to-door delivery available for a small surcharge..
We build our air purifiers the old-fashioned way: solid-steel, welded together, with a powder-coated finish that will last two life-times. Proudly made in the USA!
References for this article on How to Remove Smoke from your Home?
- 2 https://www.epa.gov/ground-level-ozone-pollution/health-effects-ozone-pollution
- 3 https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/carbon-monoxide/symptoms-causes/syc-20370642